[asterisk-users] Improve voice quality on Asterisk + chan_capi+ DIVA BRI

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Fri Apr 20 02:14:04 MST 2007

Ok, I've made all those changes, called my operator from an outside line
and tried alternatively whispering / shouting into the mic, banging the
microphone with a metal object and pressing DTMF digits.

So far - so good, it seems to work.

I've now got an other problem. Clamping DTMF disabled my IVR! Is there
any way to enable/disable DTMF clamping on a per-call basis? Or better,
disable DTMF only when the call makes it to an operator?

--
Thanks,
Cosmin Prund