[asterisk-users] Polycom IP 501 is displaying wrong time

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 23:41:49 MST 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your response. As you said, I set it for -5. But, its displaying wrong time. I don't enter any SNTP Server. Is it must? How can I solve this problem? Can you tell me?

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Steve Totaro <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           You can use the web interface and set it to -5 gmt.  Google for free NTP servers.  I used to use time.nist.gov and got mixed results.  I found another one that works almost all of the time.

    Thanks,
 Steve Totaro
 http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
 KB3OPB