[asterisk-users] SLA with SIP only configuration

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Thu Apr 19 20:52:00 MST 2007

Hello,

  I would like to understand how SLA is working, but all the examples are using
trunk of ZAP type and stations of SIP. However, in my case the stations are SIP
and the outgoing connection to PSTN is SIP also (link to a Cisco gateway).

  can anyone send me a simple configuration of how to make SLA between two SIP
phones without dependency of anything else? It seems I lack some basic
understanding of thios feature and maybe such an example can help.

                                              Thanks! __Yehavi: