[asterisk-users] AudioCodes MP-104 MGCP?

J. David Bavousett David.Bavousett at alc.org
Thu Apr 19 14:18:59 MST 2007

Fair enough concerns, Andrew, but...

1)  This particular device doesn't have SIP on any of its' menus.  Is
there a firmware upgrade that will get it there?  MGCP and MEGACO seem
to be the only choices I have.

2)  I'm trying to preserve existing investment; we're a non-profit, and
can't afford to go tossing money around.  I'd love to dump the silly
thing in the trash and get something from someone who's more open-source
friendly, but that's not in my playbook at this point.

Anyone know of a *cheap* interface for four POTS lines, doesn't use a
slot on the servers--our systems are very thin rackmounts--that does
support SIP and is ideologically sound?

--David