[asterisk-users] CLI Dialplan options...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Apr 19 13:38:20 MST 2007

	I have a very strange problem.  I have two Asterisk servers running
1.4.2.  On the first one I have the following options:

Connected to Asterisk 1.4.2 currently running on pbxoficina (pid = 7057)
Verbosity is at least 3
pbxoficina*CLI> help dialplan
   dialplan add extension  Add new extension into context
   dialplan add ignorepat  Add new ignore pattern
     dialplan add include  Include context in other context
          dialplan reload  Reload extensions and *only* extensions
dialplan remove extension  Remove a specified extension
dialplan remove ignorepat  Remove ignore pattern from context
  dialplan remove include  Remove a specified include from context
            dialplan save  Save dialplan
            dialplan show  Show dialplan

	On the second one:

Connected to Asterisk 1.4.2 currently running on pbxskandiamty2 (pid =
3873)
    -- Remote UNIX connection
Verbosity is at least 3
pbxskandiamty2*CLI> help dialplan
            dialplan show  Show dialplan

	Why are all the other dialplan commands missing?

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chávez Prats