[asterisk-users] ztdummy does not load properly at server startup

Theo Band theo.band at xanadu-wireless.com
Thu Apr 19 12:23:48 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> In the zaptel source "make config" will install the zaptel init script
> in /etc/rc.d/init.d for many distros.

Thanks. This was the missing configuration step. A manual start/stop
seems to work. I will try to reboot the machine tomorrow for the "final"
test but I feel this is going to work.

Stopping the zaptel drivers does not work properly, but I only need this
for rebooting...

[root at vink zaptel-1.4.1]# service zaptel stop
Unloading zaptel hardware drivers: wcusb wctdm wcfxo wctdm24xxp wcte11xp
wct1xxp wct4xxp tor2.
Removing zaptel module:  ERROR: Module zaptel is in use by ztdummy
                                                           [FAILED]

Cheers,
Theo