[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.2 connection to Nortel CS1000M

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Apr 19 12:07:29 MST 2007

I have asterisk 1.4.2 connected to a Nortel CS1000M using SIP.
Version 4.00T.

I can call into the connection just fine. I get my voice prompts and I
thought
everything was working. Then I tried a call out using the outgoing spool
directory.
The call gets placed, the phone rings, when I answer the phone it hangs up.

Anyone know what might be of issue with this? At the moment I dont have
a log...
I was hoping it might be something simple.

THanks,

Jerry