[asterisk-users] Setup Asterisk configuration

Tim Verscheure tverscheure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:40:43 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm new to this list. For the last couple of days I was searching for
a good solution using AsteriskNOW. I noticed that in the configuration
steps of the server, they asked for a service provider. We don't
really need one.

We had something in mind like installing two Asterisk servers and make
a connection between them. It's just to connect two buildings. Would
this be a right approach? And when this is done, the one server could
be used as a service provider (SIP server) for the other one and vice
versa?

I'm pretty new to the whole Asterisk environment so better solutions
or configurations are welcome.

Tim