[asterisk-users] CDR(dst) != CALLERID(dnid)

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:12:24 MST 2007

Hi guys,
i just came to know that CDR(dst) field is set to current extension instead
of the dialed no. i need to set it to DNID because our every user has 5 dids
and i want to show the caller at the end of the month which numbers he
dialed for every call, along with other cdr info. Our rating depends on the
dialed number also. here is my extensions.conf

exten=> 1212,1,Dial(SIP/rizwan)     ;Primary did for user rizwan
exten=> 1212,2,Hangup

exten=> 1714,1,Goto(,1212,1)         ;Secondary did for user rizwan

here if the caller dials 1714 the call is jumped over to 1212, and the
CDR(dst) field after hangup is set to 1212. i need to set it to 1714 even if
the caller is on extension 1212 after hangup. so is there anyway to do this?

i dont want to do this for every secondary did
exten=> 1212,1,Dial(SIP/rizwan)     ;Primary did for user rizwan
exten=> 1212,2,Hangup

exten=> 1714,1,Dial(SIP/rizwan)         ;Secondary did for user rizwan
exten=> 1714,2,Hangup

--
Regards
Rizwan Hisham