[asterisk-users] RE: OT (a little): IPV6 Ramifications Article

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Apr 19 08:00:05 MST 2007

> If there was something useful in ones kettle having an ethernet
> connection, it would probably already have it.  After all, with NAT'ing
> there's no real shortage of IP-addresses.  And perhaps we would already
> have K2K networks, with K2K proxies etc.

It'd be great if I could get my kettle to generate MRTG or Cacti graphs for number of times boiled in a period, amount of water in it at the time, amount of water poured from it, thus being able to work out power efficiency, etc. etc. ;-)

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html