[asterisk-users] extensions.conf #include behaviour

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Apr 19 03:56:18 MST 2007

Greetings list,

A quick question regarding extensions.conf #include behaviour if I may. I'm sure someone will know the answer off the top of their head...

How does asterisk handle "overloading" of contexts. For example, say an extension exists in extensions.conf as follows:

[incoming]
<some stuff>

Then one includes a, b and c.conf, each of which also contains:

[incoming]
<more stuff - but none identical to the other incoming sections>

Would the last #include overwrite the whole [incoming] context, or would it simply append the new directives to it?

Is it possible to change the behaviour at all?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html