[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.2 + Cisco 7960G not registering

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Apr 19 02:47:28 MST 2007

Steve Finkelstein wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Were you also having issues specifically related to SIP authorization,
> same as we're experiencing?

I didn't dig that deeply into it, I did a telnet into the phone, did a
show register and saw that it was having problems with the register and
the timers were some huge numbers.  It was working under Asterisk 1.2,
but when I decided to give 1.4 a try on my home server, the phones
stopped registering.

> I noticed other folks on the list aren't having any issues either. Did
> it just work out of the box?

Using 7.5 firmware, yes.  You may want to give 8.6 a try, Jason said his
is working.  Mine wouldn't.

Just a note, I have 6 NICs in my system, 3 hardware and 3 VPN interfaces.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: