[asterisk-users] Improve voice quality on Asterisk + chan_capi + DIVA BRI

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Thu Apr 19 00:27:37 MST 2007

Hello everyone!

I've got a Eicon Diva Server BRI card into my "*" box working just fine,
but I wander if there's anything I can do to improve voice quality for
my operators. I'm thinking something along the lines of "auto gain" and
sudden noise suppression (like when you hit a fax machine or the other
party accidently touches the dial pad on the phone).

Does one of Asterisk, chan_capi or the Diva driver have support for such
functionality?

--

Thanks,

Cosmin Prund