[asterisk-users] Trigger for unavailable SIP peer

0xception 0xception at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:35:58 MST 2007

I just finished up a perl script that connect via the * AMI and triggers
actions based when events fire. The triggers are then defined in the a
triggers.conf file and point to an action defined in actions.conf, these
actions can be any command line application.. pulling data from events is as
simple as sticking a {Param} in the command ... ie an action can look like
this :  SIPStatus => perl ./mycustom_script.pl -p {Exten} {Status} -a
{ActionID}

again that's just an example, there's more info on the forums about it, and
it's still just a rough script using the AMI but for what i need it works
great.