[asterisk-users] Trigger for unavailable SIP peer

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Wed Apr 18 21:11:09 MST 2007

cf,
I haven' t used the * manager... but from research, that is how I would
expect to do it...  I would have a cron job fire off  every 5 minutes
(or so, probably configurable) and connect to * via the manager, request
the status, then send an email based on the result... would be pretty
easy... could look into it if you would like...  email me off list...
daveC

C F wrote:
> I use qualify in sip.conf and need to setup a trigger when asterisk
> sees it as unreachable, so that I can either drop a call file, or send
> an email, or both. How can I do that?
>
> Thank you

Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
--

Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
856-380-0894 x5000