[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe V3.0.1 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Apr 18 11:27:31 MST 2007

Ondrej wrote:
> Ok, I understand that now as well - you click that button
> and thunderbird should popup with the mail composer open,
> right?
Yes.

> Does not happen to me -> most likely problem w/ my firefox
> settings.
Browser security settings most likely....

> Now it all make a sense, sorry for being too pessimistic!
No worries.

> One thing that does not work for sure - I had some problems to
> terminate the running conference from within the web page - I
> just clicked the button and nothing happened.
This is likely a manager.conf security issue, but it could be
a problem in the php code.  I just tested branches/3.0 and
trunk against 1.4.1 and it worked as expected.
If you set core verbose to 10 and click on 'End Now' the console
should display a message like this:
	app_meetme.c:941 meetme_cmd: Cmdline: 41251|k|1

At this point this would be a topic better suited for the support
forums on SF.

> Anyway - thanks a lot for the explanation - I will give it a try!

I just committed a simple set of mouse-over text popups to provide
details about the options/settings in 'Add Conference' that
might not be obvious to everyone.  Since I know what the fields
are for, I may have over/under thought which ones need more
explanation, and the text I used to explain the fields may be
poor.  If you'd care to check svn branches/3.0, I'd love to know
what needs more work.