[asterisk-users] peers are using wrong contexts

dima dima at scancom.es
Wed Apr 18 07:42:06 MST 2007

> Try adding "userscontext =  numberplan-custom-1" to the [general]
> section of extensions.conf

Done that. No change happened. Extesions are still executed in "default"
context. One strange thing I've noticed is that in lines like
"SIP/80.1.61.21-092c23b0" before I used to see a number of extension
that was calling. Now its my IP address, not a number.

    -- Executing [11111 at default:1] NoOp("SIP/80.1.61.21-092c23b0",
""This is default"") in new stack
  == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/80.1.61.21-092c23b0' status is
'UNKNOWN'

Another thing I didn't mention is that I used GUI for the initial
configuration.