[asterisk-users] CDR datasets

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Apr 17 16:16:03 MST 2007

Yes, that's why I'm asking if anybody is willing to voluntarily share a
CDR file :) I can promise that those files will not be given to third
parties and this is a private project I run on my spare time, but this is
surely a critical matter for most businesses.
l.

--
Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com