[asterisk-users] Recommendations for a voip provider who supports LNP?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue Apr 17 14:43:53 MST 2007

(sorry about the repost. I accidently had an unrelated subject in the
original)

Can anyone recommend a VoIP provider who supports LNP? I need to move to a
new provider for inbound calling and I want to keep my current numbers. My
current provider is a gaggle of retards.

Any recommendation? I need a service that is reliable.

TIA, SG

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107