[asterisk-users] Verizon-Vonage Lawsuit

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue Apr 17 09:46:20 MST 2007

I'm sure they are exploring all options.

Eventually, it's just a matter of time until the investors start with the
class action lawsuits.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107