[asterisk-users] [OT] Nokia E60 firmware update break SIP

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Apr 17 00:53:56 MST 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:14:40 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:
> The phone no longer registers with asterisk, although it displays the
> little icon as though it has, and it doesn't even seem to try to pass
> calls to asterisk...
>
> So,  I would avoid 3.06330904 20-11-06 RM-49

i've got an E61 running the same firmware revision and it works fine and
dandy with asterisk 1.2.17.

one thing you may want to do is to delete all your SIP profiles in the
phone and reconfigure it from scratch. upgrading firmware from 2.x to 3.x
broke something which wasnt forward compatible. we had similar issues, but
deleting all profiles and reconfiguring from scratch fixed it.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/