[asterisk-users] FreePBX - Vicidial Integration

Erwan DESVERGNES erwan.desvergnes at sdci.fr
Sun Apr 15 22:23:01 MST 2007

Hello,

I've got actually near 10 Call Centers which works fine with FreePbx and Vicidial.

Its right that if you use the FreePbx Dial Plan with macro it's very slow but you can use all freePbx stuff to create and manage Extension and Standard Pabx functions; and for vicidial you can create other dial plan with minimal things.