[asterisk-users] Loudspeaker

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Sun Apr 15 19:30:50 MST 2007

I'm not sure how that could help.  At the moment when a call comes in,
every phone in the office rings.  I would prefer a loudspeaker to ring
so it is not in everyone's face so to speak but they are able to hear it
in the background.

I want to do this for after hour calls and then if no one answers go to
a recorded message.  The previous system before Asterisk did have a loud
speaker that rang so I would prefer to keep it the same if possible.