[asterisk-users] Digium TE205P and channelbank

phil.dawson at marnock.com phil.dawson at marnock.com
Sun Apr 15 18:39:09 MST 2007

Trying to find my feet here.  If I wanted to connect Asterisk to a PRI and
throw in a T1 Adtran channel bank into the mix for fax machines would the
following work?

Connect PRI line from telco to Port 1 on the Digium Wildcard TE205P.
Connect Adtran TA-624-T1 to Post 2 on the Digium Wildcard TE205P

also, would I need a crossover to the channelbank or is it a patch lead
like the connection to the PRI

any hints / tips greatfully received

thanks to Steve Totaro for the nudge in the right direction!

Phil