[asterisk-users] zaptel/ssh interaction (SOLVED!)

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Apr 15 13:53:14 MST 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 14:26 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Did you make _any_ changes to zconfig.h when you built Zaptel, or did
> you make any changes to the Makefile or specify any special compilation
> arguments?

Another good thought. To be honest, I do remember poking around in
zconfig.h but I don't know if I actually ended up changing anything or
not.

However, what I do know is that when I recompiled zaptel with 1.4.1 and
installed that, the problem is gone. I don't know if this was due to
changes I made in the 1.4.0 zconfig.h file, or that there were fixes in
1.4.1.

--Greg