[asterisk-users] openvz resources

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Sat Apr 14 07:49:23 MST 2007

What you are describing is only available in a guest domain if your CPU(s) support hardware virtualization.  If they do, however, this configuration is pretty straight forward.

Xen as a virtualizing solution ships in a well-documented format in the Fedora 6 distribution.  If you would prefer to run it in etch, you should dig into the docs available from http://www.xensource.com.

I hope that this is helpful.

Bryan Johns
Partner

Shelton | Johns