[asterisk-users] Parking calls and snom phones

Michael Boers michaelscotttech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:13:34 MST 2007

When I try to park a call using a snom 320 phone, the phone disconnects
before I hear the parking spot announced.  Is there a way to avoid this?

I have tried the following:

Press button programmed as extension 700
Press Transfer, then button programmed as extension 700
Press Hold, then button programmed as extension 700

Press button programmed as park orbit 700
Press Transfer, then button programmed as park orbit 700
Press Hold, then button programmed as park orbit 700

In each case, the phone disconnects immediately.  Some park the call
successfully, but you have to guess as to where.  I would be open to any
approach either audio or visual for learning the park position.

Parking works fine from my idefisk softphone.

Asterisk 1.2.16

Thanks,

Michael Boers