[asterisk-users] Outgoing Calls on PRI ISDN

Gustavo Andrés Salazar Giraldo gasalazar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:48:28 MST 2007

Hello.

I have a Digium TE110P in my server asterisk, have connected a PRI of the
PSTN. the incoming calls work correctly, but when attempt to make calls
outwards does not work and it leaves an error to me like the following one:

    *-- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup request
Apr 11 22:43:45 WARNING[21361]: app_dial.c:714 wait_for_answer: Unable to
forward voice

*the configuration of zaptel.conf, zapata.conf and extensions.conf is the
following one:

zaptel.conf -->
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr

zapata.conf -->
[channels]
; Configuracion de canales, PRI
context=entrante
inmeddiate=no
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
group=2
channel=>1-15,17-31

extensions.conf -->
[interno]
exten => _XXXXXXX,1,ResetCDR()
exten => _XXXXXXX,2,SetAMAFlags(billing)
exten => _XXXXXXX,3,Answer()
exten => _XXXXXXX,4,MixMonitor(GyF_${CALLERIDNUM}_${DATETIME}.wav|av(0)V(0))
exten => _XXXXXXX,5,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXXXXX,6,NoCDR()
exten => _XXXXXXX,7,Playtones(congestion)
exten => _XXXXXXX,106,NoCDR()
exten => _XXXXXXX,107,Busy
exten => _XXXXXXX,108,Playtones(Busy)

Thank you very much by its collaboration, I need to know that to correct to
have the outgoing calls correctly, I will be kind to its aid. Thanks
**
--
Gustavo Andrés Salazar Giraldo