[asterisk-users] zaptel/ssh interaction

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Apr 13 12:36:21 MST 2007

To follow up on the don't need to dial 9 to get out topic, in some
places, there are so few phone prefixes, you can simply match them
exactly.  Here's for where I live:

exten => _747XXXX,1,Dial
exten => _966XXXX,1,Dial
exten => _738XXXX,1,Dial
exten => _752XXXX,1,Dial
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial
exten => _0NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial
and something for international if you'd care to

it catches all numbers that could possibly be local and all long
distances ones too.  Anything that doesn't hit one of these matches can
be caught explicitly.  My wife didn't even notice the change.