[asterisk-users] SIP: number to names

Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso ronaldoafonso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:06:04 MST 2007

OK Yuan,

What I wanted to know is if the extension I've created is right.

exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/sip:user at domain.com)

Will my asterisk bridge a SIP phone that dialed 101 to the SIP user:
user at domain.com? Do I need some think more in order for it to work? Do
you have or know any documentation that explains me that?

Regards ....

Ronaldo.