[asterisk-users] How can i add multiple callerids to an inbound route?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 01:38:34 MST 2007

Hi,

I have configured the below things:

 Extensions
 Trunk
 Outbound route
 Inbound route
 IVR
 Ring group

 If anybody call to my DID number, my IVR is responded. After that, if he press 1, then Ring group will be activated. All are working fine.

 My Problem:

I want to avoid IVR for some phone numbers depends on their called IDs. If my common users will call to my DID number, my ring group will be activated directly without playing IVR. We will do it by adding one by one calledIDs in inbound route and redirect it to ring group. This solution is suitable for 5 or 10 caller IDs. But, I have 200 standard caller IDs. Its difficult to add all these one by one.

 Is there any script or any other way to handle to do this at a time?

 Thank you.

 Regards,
 Chandra.