[asterisk-users] Fax Blast over IP?

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:45:20 MST 2007

No entirely true.. but yeah realizing we are talking about asterisk .. you
can't do reliable T38 faxing..

check out openpbx its embeded , all you need then is a ITSP to do TDM
termination as T38

A bit more expensive then voip.. but you still get the bulk /automation part
without the requirements and financials to get pri's

Let me know what you decide to do.

On 4/12/07, Wiley Siler <wsiler at education2020.com> wrote:

> Thanks all... Looks like I will have to let them know that FOIP is a no
> go and that we can automate on Asterisk though...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Wiley E. Siler
> Director of Information Technology
> Education 2020