[asterisk-users] Installing codec g729 on Asterisk 1.2.1 on FreeBSD 6.0

NOC - IP Telecomunicaciones noc at ip-telecomunicaciones.com
Thu Apr 12 09:36:32 MST 2007

Hi,
I'm having problems installing codec g729 on my Asterisk that's running on
FreeBSD 6.0
codec_g729a.so module loads ok, but the register utility doesn't seem to
register the license key correctly, because when I issue "show g729" under
Asterisk's CLI it says that the command is invalid.
It doesn't matter how many times I run the register utility, it allways says
that the license key I enter is available for registration.

Under the "unsupported" directory of digium's FTP, there are only files for
FreeBSD 5.4
What should I do?
Any ideas?

Thank you all.