[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.17 and Cisco 7940/SIP: bug or what?

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Apr 12 07:59:40 MST 2007

Alberto Pastore wrote:

> Firmware on 7940 is 8.6 (the latest one).

I had the same issue.  I ended up moving back to firmware P0S3-07-4-00
on the phone.  I did a telnet into the phone, did a show register and
shaw some very weird info.  Normally, I would see:

LINE REGISTRATION TABLE
Proxy Registration: ENABLED, state: REGISTERED
line  APR  state          timer       expires     proxy:port
----  ---  -------------  ----------  ----------
----------------------------
1     111  REGISTERED     115         106         drdos.info:5060
2     111  REGISTERED     115         38          drdos.info:5060
3     ...  NONE           0           0           undefined:0
4     ...  NONE           0           0           undefined:0
5     ...  NONE           0           0           undefined:0
6     ...  NONE           0           0           undefined:0
1-BU  .1x  NONE           0           0           undefined:0

Note: APR is Authenticated, Provisioned, Registered

But, under 8x firmware the timers would be some huge number and the
state would be registering.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: