[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Tharanga Abeyseela tharanga.abeyseela at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:06:20 MST 2007

Hello ,

iam having 6 asterik cards on three different servers
I am using asterisk 1.2.14 with zaptel 1.2.12 on fedora core 5 (2.6.17.1).
now every 3 days i need to rmmod/modprobe wctdm driver to detect the call.
callers wont get the IVR prompt. after rmmod and modprobe the wctdm ..it
works fine.  earlier i wanted to restart every day...so i removed the CLI
detection on British telecom line.now its happening evry  3 days..i have
used this part in additon to normal config. but it gave that
error..everyday..(asterisk didnt detect the incming call)

then i remove this part...now that happeing evry  3 days..(ima connected to
British telecom PSTN). i have enabled loadzone=uk..

usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity
============================

this is my zaptel config.. (NO CLI detection enabled)

signalling=fxs_ks
busydetect=yes
busycount=8
threewaycalling=yes
group=1
context=sip
echocancel=yes
channel=> 1-8
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=20
echotraining=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
rxgain=4.0
txgain=4.0

My fxo cards are connected to British telecom . can it be a problem
with BT singnaling..?? because asterisk verisn 1.07 worked without any
erros.. or can it be a problem with the card ?

many thanks,
Tharanga