[asterisk-users] adding chan_celliax

Patricio Valarezo Lozano patovala at pupilabox.net.ec
Wed Apr 11 06:40:37 MST 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 04:41:42PM -0500, Patricio Valarezo Lozano wrote:
>
>> Hi, thanks a lot for your directions, I've downloaded the svn from
>> celliax, but i wasn't aware than these sources are the full asterisk
>> sources including asterisk and chan_celliax. So, i thinks than it's a
>> good idea to compile the sources, build a deb and forget about the
>> debian official deb. Is that right or there is a more debian way to add
>> this channel to the debian release.
>
> Debian already has several packages of out-of-tree asterik modules, that
> are built vs. asterisk-devel:
>
> * asterisk-addons
> * The spandsp modules (fax, dtmftotext)
> * chan_capi-cm
>
> This is how I built my deb.

mmm... may you post the general directions to add the sources from
celliax to the debian asterisk-devel? i'll get a new asterisk .deb or
just get the module in .deb format to add to the regular asterisk .deb??

sorry if my questions are a little basic, i don't have experience
modding sources from debian devel packages.

thank you

--
patoVala
Linux User#280504