[asterisk-users] Nagios asterisk monitoring

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Apr 11 15:17:16 MST 2007

Yes,

I have actually written a resource module for asterisk and the gui to
use rrdtool to make REAL pretty gradient shaded graphs based on asterisk
data.

So, if you want the cacti script, email me(<bkruse at digium.com>) to get
me motivated to rewrite it
and make it awesome, and encouragement would be great.

But, with a pbx not a pretty graph maker, I am now working on clientside
graphing
using svg(z) and doing httprequests to get manager information.

Let me know if you are interested in that also, I didnt realize how much
of a community
was out there for monitoring :]

-brandon