[asterisk-users] FW: Polycom 501 issue with latest firmware : sluggish keys

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:33:32 MST 2007

Hi Mike -

> Somebody was helpful enough to give me the very latest release of Polycom's
> firmware (2.1.0).  Unfortunately, I still get that issue.
>
> So I'm stuck asking again: Anybody ever got that?

I've got quite a few Polycoms of various models running in a number of
asterisk installs.  Some of them are on 1.6.7, but most are on 2.0.3
or 2.1.0.  I haven't seen this one at all.  I would definitely call
your reseller to have them bring it up with Polycom.  If your reseller
won't take the time, you may be able to find others that will - if you
buy a phone from them ;-).  www.voipsupply.com comes to mind, but I'm
sure there are other vendors who will go to bat for you.

- Noah