[asterisk-users] Open Source VoIP client (on a webpage)

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Wed Apr 11 14:13:22 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Panton" <tim at mexuar.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Open Source VoIP client (on a webpage)

> On 6 Apr 2007, at 21:21, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 12:00 -0700,
>> asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com wrote:
>>> Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:13:29 +0100
>>> From: Tim Panton <tim at mexuar.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Open Source VoIP client (on a webpage)
>>> To: Jason Wolfe <jason at clickforacall.com>,      Asterisk Users  Mailing
>>> List - Non-Commercial Discussion     <asterisk- users at lists.digium.com>

>>> Our SDK isn't open source, but it is an IAX applet -
>>> javascript/DHTML
>>> friendly and lightweight.
>>
>> Is that applet available unbundled from the rest of your software and
>> service package? At a flat (ie not per-instance) price?
>
> Yes, it is available separately and the price is  per-server.
> Anyone interested should contact me off-list as this is getting
> dangerously commercial!
>
> Tim.
>

> Tim Panton
>
> www.mexuar.net
> www.westhawk.co.uk/

For those interested in commercial WebPhones please see:

http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/319/382_3543/

Please contact me for more info offline : steve 'at} bicomsystems {dot} com
We also have a very wide range of other products and experience that we will
be able to offer within very reasonable price range.

Steve