[asterisk-users] Nagios asterisk monitoring

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:47:18 MST 2007

I have a script as well.  This actually may be yours Brandon.  I found
it through Google.  It will just open a telnet session to the manager
interface and count the ZAP and SIP channels.  You just have to call
the script through a OID in snmp.conf.  Works really well with Cacti.

I will forward it and how it is setup if you like.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jonforrest.beck/AsteriskCLI/photo#5052274842733411794