[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 issue with latest firmware : sluggish keys

Jim King mlists at microreplay.com
Wed Apr 11 13:07:03 MST 2007

I've seen an issue like this from time to time on 601s, even with the
latest firmware.  Not just the softkeys, but also the dial keys.  The
phones seem to "run slow" sometimes, failing to respond to a key
press right away but getting to it eventually.  It usually clears up
after a few seconds.

Also, I've noticed that the 601s sometimes ignore key presses
altogether, just as you describe.

I have not yet found a solution for this problem...