[asterisk-users] SIP Jitter Buffer Patch for 1.2.x branch?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Apr 11 10:56:40 MST 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Matt said something to this effect:

> I know that there was a jitter buffer patch (for sip) for the 1.0.9 branch
> some time agin.     At this time, we can not upgrade to 1.4.x.   Is there a
> useable, fairly stable INCOMING sip jitter buffer patch?  That is.. I want
> Asterisk to jitter buffer incoming SIP packets.

   Incoming RTP packets you mean?  :-)

   I am not aware that a jitter buffer patch exists for 1.0.x.  But I could
be wrong;  however, when I ran into this exact same issue I was not able to
find anything.  But I didn't try very hard.

   This is a question you may possibly want to ask on the asterisk-dev list.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov <sasha at presidium.org>