[asterisk-users] Polycom 330/320

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Wed Apr 11 09:08:05 MST 2007

Honestly, I can't remember and I've seen them ... but should be a bit
better.

IP 301 phone - 4 line x 20 character monochrome display
IP 320/330 - 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD

Not backlit from what I can see still (correct me if I'm wrong).

and heads up ... NO POWER SUPPLY'S ARE INCLUDED! (Just trying to
prevent people from making a mistake, since this is the first time
Polycom will be doing the Cisco approach to the power supply).

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com
V: 1-877-700-VOIP