[asterisk-users] maximum simultaneous calls

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Apr 10 08:44:05 MST 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> I'm about to embark down the ACD path, and still
> unsure as to whether AgentCallbackLogin (on 1.2) or AddQueueMember (on 1.4)
> is the better solution to go with.

Agentcallbacklogin has bugs and randomly crashes my system even though we
probably don't have more than 100 "callbacks" a day.

Unfortunately, the developers have decided that since you can get
something similar using lots of dialplan logic, they have decided that
it's easier to deprecate the function than to fix it.

Psst -- don't tell the developers, but we could probably get something
similar to Asterisk with a box of tin cans, a spool of string and a couple
of carrier pigeons :)

Thanks in advance,