[asterisk-users] Verizon-Vonage Lawsuit

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue Apr 10 07:59:23 MST 2007

Take a look at this patent:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20060098624.html

Title: Using session initiation protocol
Document Type and Number:United States Patent 20060098624
Inventors:
Morgan, David P. (Lexington, MA, US)
Sullivan, Daniel B. (Charlestown, MA, US)
Erickson, Jon A. (Scituate, MA, US)
Giudice, Salvatore R. (Charlestown, MA, US)

This is the kind of stuff that goes on in corporate America when it comes to
new technology and patent law. =)

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107