[asterisk-users] Re: asterisk-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 35

Faisal Ashraf faisalgo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:55:02 MST 2007

We i have settup it like this it giveme caller id agent id and date-time on
gsm file but i want them to be in folder on every day basis datewise.

exten =>
_1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Set(CALLFILENAME=${ACCOUNTCODE}-${EXTEN}-${TIMESTAMP})
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,3,Monitor(gsm,/rec/asterisk/apr07/${CALLFILENAME},mb)

Any Idea ?

Faisal