[asterisk-users] Upgrade 4 to 8 Analog Lines Question

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 9 18:45:08 MST 2007

In the case of our Sangoma card, the echo cancellation module
constituted approximately half the price of the card, so yes you should
find it considerably cheaper than the Digium card.

Just be aware of the extra fiddling around having to install the Sangoma
drivers in addition to the Zaptel drivers.