[asterisk-users] OT: But telephony related and funny

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Apr 9 11:51:35 MST 2007

Want to speak French? Just pick up the phone
<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/gChsiHrfsXpnbACibucXDiJM>
A new mobile-phone service provides users with pictures of fictitious
lovers, and even fake conversations that let you pretend you're speaking
French. "So many people make fake phone calls to impress others, I
thought I'd make it easier, with better material," Mobile Faker founder
Cindy Lundin Mesaros said. New York Post
<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/gChsiHrfsXpnbACibucXDiJM>  (free
registration)

This was in my inbox from CTIA Smartbrief - lol, I thought it funny
enough to post.
>From what I can gather ith reads the lines to you to repeat so people
think you can speak french.

Cheers,