[asterisk-users] "remote" SIP, no audio, or one way audio.

Yossi Ben Hagai yossibh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:56:56 MST 2007

Hi Joe,

The debug trace you've enclosed is a NOTIFY message sent from * for the
message waiting feature - and is not related to the call.
You can however tell that something is wrong since the message is being
retransmitted since the server didn't receive 200 OK in reply - while it
could be due to the client being offline or not supporting this feature It
could imply a NAT issue so try to recheck your NAT configs.

can you post a full trace (starting with the INVITE message)? also you can
try to run a sniffer trace on the client side to see if it receives/sends
the messages correctly.

Joss.