[asterisk-users] Verizon-Vonage Lawsuit

Christopher Chan chrisfz at netvigator.com
Sun Apr 8 16:52:57 MST 2007

Dovid B wrote:
> <snip>
>> ROTFL. The US patent system is treated with contempt in Hong Kong? You
>> have no idea how EXTREME legislation in Hong Kong against IP 'theft'
>> is in Hong Kong.
> </snip>
>
> I find this hard to believe since most hack attempts to my box's
> originate from IP's in China.

Welcome to China. Most Hong Kong'ers loathe mainland chinese and if they
could, they would never get a job in China. I get plenty of hack
attempts too from China however I doubt that is due to the same
sentiment in China.

If you want to find someone to blame, please look no further than the US
where your chicken boners are in league with crackers and virus writers
to create botnets to send their spam. This is of course besides the
ignorance of those who own computers in China (man, computers there are
infested with virii, worms and trojans) that run that most secure of
operating systems Microsoft Windows and those who actually get paid by
chicken boners to host their crap.

Oh, there are plenty of hack attempts from Korea too. Are you going to
add Korea to the list of 'IP' violators too?